Sunday 8 February 2009

Christmas page for 8" x 8" baby Album


It's the first time I have made an 8 x 8 album and only my second baby album, it is also the first page that I have finished for the album. I have used the tree from the SU Snow Swirled stamps that I bought from Gina, aka GRKIDDO, and a dear friend, who is an SU demonstrator in the USA. First I stamped it on vellum with Stazon Cotton White ink, then added gold pen to the dots.
A neat tip I learnt from Stephanie of CreateandCraft.TV was to cut a V in the wedged nib of a Calligrapher pen, it makes it so much easier to put a border round the page. I only have Gold and Silver pens at the moment but will certainly be investing in more colours
I must add that I scraplifted the page idea but can't remember where from.
Further pages will be added as they are completed.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Rosy said...

ohh this is a lovley tree I am just getting into SU have a rep real close by so she is gonna do a demo with us soon, think it is getting even more popular in the UK now which is great

michelle said...

This looks awesome and i just love the valentine wedding card !! thanks for stopping by my blog
hugs
michelle