Saturday 14 February 2009

SemiCircle Bag Book


When I saw this book in a magazine and decided to make one using DS and the Cricut E. The card stock I used was 260gsm which was covered with a flowery paper, but I cannot remember the maker. Some of the embellishments are K & Company and the flowers on the front are from a bag of mixed handmade paper flowers that I have had for so long. The butterfly is from a girls hair decoration, I use these a lot as they are cheap to buy.

There are 4 pages and on each a photo of my friend's children when they were younger. The embellishments on each page were cut on the E using various carts. The holes were punched with the Crop-0-Dile and the rings are the kind you hang keys on. This book was for my friend's daughters birthday.
I hope you like it.

If you would like the cut file here is the link, and I would appreciate you leaving a message on my blog.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmmq2rydzih

10 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Eileen this ittle bag album is just gorgeous! thank you so much for sharing your file.

Juliexx

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Eileen
Just me again the link for the cut fie won't work for me it just keeps saying blog not found. I tried your scal file and that is the same. Can you help?

Juiexx

craftaddict said...

Sorry about the broken link have fixed it now.

Sherry said...

This little bag book is so cute and so unique. I'd like to add it to me files for future use. So thanks for sharing.

Just love it!
Sherry

1derland said...

This is a cute idea! I think "grandma" would love it. Thanks for sharing!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CUT FILE, IT IS SO CUTE.

TFS.
BOBBI

Enfys said...

This is just gorgeous Eileen, now if I was clever enough to use DS (I know, I know) I would be caseing this one for sure. You did a lovely job.
hugs
En xx

Lana Clarke said...

Wow Eileen this is so super cute.
I have just hooked up my cricut and DS again today as I have not had a play for ages. I may scrap this as it is fab
Hugs
Lana x
Thanks for sharing x

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so cute what an adorable gift this would make love it
Hugs Jacquix

Netty said...

very nice book i like it for my dochter

thanks