Sunday 15 March 2009

Floral Easter Egg card Front









This is a card front I designed for a swop on the Cricut messageboard. The main front is a mesh of flowers, with the individual flowers fixed on top. Each flowers has a stickled centre. If you would like to make one I have added a link to the cut file below. You will see in the file that the base for the card front is the on the first page, along with a tab to enable you to join it to a card back, the position of the tab is showing in the photo. The reason I have made it this way is because it was for a card front swop. I have placed each flower type on seperate pages with a matching egg shape on the last page. I hope you like it and will leave a comment below.
You can get the cut file here :- http://www.mediafire.com/?52rymmeyxj2

No comments: