Thursday 14 May 2009

Card for this week's challenge on Cricut MB

This week we were to create a card using a butterfly image downloaded from http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com/. I am quite pleased with the way this card turned out. In the centre is a doily that I purchased from http://www.ribbonbox.co.uk/ where they sell little doilies in different shapes and sizes. The stamp in the top left corner was one that was sent to my by my dear friend Elaine and although I know it has nothing to do with butterflies I used it just because, lol. I used stickles and gems to embellish the card.

4 comments:

sam said...

Love the way you used the picture,the stripes are so cool.Hope you loved working with my picture,its just lovely.
Hugs Sam x

Michelle said...

Lovely card I love the doily effect you have used in the middle.Great colours too!!!

Love
Shelley x

Loopylou. said...

great card eillen, i love the way it reminds me of stripey rock from the seaside, cheers up my rainy day a treat xxxx

sam said...

Thank you,i am so lucky that you have agreed to be part of the design team that my sneaky sister set up,it made my day,so thx you again,hugs sam xx