Saturday 9 May 2009

My first Guest Designer layout

I am really nervous about this! Once a month I go to a local scrapping club and for this month I am the designer of the layout. In the kit was a large brown patterned scallopped circle which I was not keen on so I decided to cover up the centre by cutting a circle out of another sheet from the kit and placing it over the top. For the border strip I cut small lengths of brown ribbon and attached them alternately through the border holes and then wove in the blue ribbon. The tag idea came from a past issue of Papercrafts Inspiration. All the shapes were cut with the Cricut E. The photo is of my Grandchildren. Wish me luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh eileen, this is gorgeous. I love the circle behind the pictures and the colours are beautiful xxxx

Enfys said...

I love this Eileen, and I hear they did as well. Super layout, I always love circles on LO's for some reason.
luv
En xx