Tuesday 16 June 2009

Cards using Freebie paper from Polkadoodles




The heart shaped card blank that has been in my stash for ages so I decided use it. Then I saw the challenge on http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ using a freebie paper from
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk so I thought why not have a go! Wanting to use my new Boo on His Bum die from Go Create, I coloured him with Copics, then I added a flower and a butterfly.
Then I read the rules for the challenge properly!!!
OK, so I made another card as per the challenge but did not use a stamped image, you can't count the sentiment stamp can you. So I will not make the challenge this time round but I did enjoy using the paper. Pop over to the polka doodles site and check out the great paper freebies, they are under Generic.
I am into making flowers at the moment and the ones on my cards were made using Nesties and parchment which I swiss dotted. The ribbon is velvet and the butterfly is Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Eileen these are adorable cards! I just got ltiile bii a couple of weeks ago i must try him out! Wonderful work!
Hugs
Juliexx

Scrappymax said...

What beautiful cards Eileen, I especially love that sweet heart one.
Max x

Lauren said...

There is an award for you on my blog:

LEM Photpgraphy

Lauren

craftaddict said...

Thanks so much Lauren, off to your blog now.

Elaine said...

Eileen your cards are beautiful. I love how you made your flowers.

Elaine B.