Tuesday 23 June 2009

Christmas in June for Karel's Chllenge

There is a great challenge over on Karel's blog, the winner of the voting gets a Cricut cartridge. Here is my entry. For this card I used a Dreamweaver stencil and copper embossing paste adding a sprinkle of glitter for snow. The card was designed with DS and cut with the Cricut E. I photographed it open so that the bow would show.
The challenge ends on 30th June so if you want to be in with a chance of winning just click the title to go to Karel's blog. And if not keep a look out for the poll she will be setting up for the voting and if you like mine please vote for me!

2 comments:

Scrappymax said...

Gorgeous Eileen, I will definately be voting for this one.

Elaine said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the gold embossing paste and the glitter looks great.