Thursday 16 July 2009

Another Girlie card

I am on a 'girlie' trend at the moment! Here is another card using one of the girl images from
http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com/ These girls are georgeous and I love using them, can't you tell. The card is for the weekly challenge over on the Cricut MB, in the UKCrafters thread. We had to use plain cardstock and 3 buttons or brads. The stitching round the card is computer generated, I played around with Photoshop and made a brush. The colouring is Copic Caio's and the tiny weeny bow was made using the 'fork' method which is a bit fiddly but you can get such tiny bows.
I am going to be working on some boy/male cards next, for a change,lol, as I have some to make for a swop and Sam at lily-boos has designed just the image I need.

2 comments:

Rosy said...

very nice eileen never heard of the fork method can guess what it is so will have to have a go now x

Saskia said...

Lovely image on a lovely card!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)