Sunday 12 July 2009

Here come the girls!




Here are my latest cards using some of the fabulous designs from Sam at
http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com/ I love being on her design team as I get to use all her images. If you would like to get some go to her blog, there are lots of wonderful desings to choose from and they are soooooooo reasonably priced. My girls are all coloured with Copic Caio except the last one, Betty, I had to use pencils for her hair and boots as I did not have any brown Copics. That problem has now been resolved as I just bought a few!
While shopping on the web I found a site that sells the plastic containers for the Copic pens, OK they are not cheap but I needed one. Now I will have to buy more pens as there is room in the new container, any excuse I hear you say and you are right, lol.


2 comments:

Enfys said...

Lovely cards Eileen, you did the girls proud...
hugs
En xx

~JulieH~ said...

fab cards Eileen your colouring is wonderful. I love them
Hugs
Juliexx