Friday 8 May 2009

Black and White card for UKCrafters Challenge


This weeks challenge was to make a card using only Black and White. I started off by embossing the card using the Swiss Dots folder in the Cuttlebug, then I used a scallop circles cut file from Carla's blog, (Scrappedlives.nl) to make the flower, the white sections I dotted by hand. My new nesties had not arrived when I made this card so I used the cut file and it worked out well.
The scallop borders are from a cut file by HimmyKitty. Thanks to both of you for sharing your files.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card Eileen I love the border you put on here .
Love
Shelley xx

Scrappymax said...

What a beauty, I love the way you have made the centre flower and that border is so elegant. Must go and get on with mine
Max x

Loopylou. said...

oh eileen, that is gorgeous, i love the layers in the flower xxxx

~JulieH~ said...

Another stunner Eileen! This card is just so stylish!

Juliexx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

dear Eileen.. i love that you show what a statement you can make with just 2 colors and just shapes and arraging papers.
great job.
hugs
claudia

Enfys said...

I love this Eileen, so striking. You are clever with DS, I wouldn't have a clue :)
hugs
En x

Sharon said...

Love this card. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon