Monday 4 May 2009

My card for the Card Swop I hosted


The rule for my card swop was that each card had to have a decorative edge somewhere on the card. I used Design Studio to make my card using Plantin Schoolbook and machine stitching the zigzag around the blue mat. I dyed some clear 'skittles' with alcolhol inks to match the card mat. If you would like the cut file please leave a comment below.
Here is a link to the MB where I have posted all the cards in the swop. There are cards frm the US and the UK. I really enjoyed hosting this swop and will certainly be doing another one.

2 comments:

Scrappymax said...

Lovely card Eileen, love the way you have weaved the ribbon through the card. Beautiful colours. Glad to see you were able to get your award showing.
Max x

~JulieH~ said...

absolutely stunning card Eileen! I love the design and the ribbon and skittles and the colours are gorgeous!
Juliexx