Friday 24 July 2009

It the men's turn!

Thought I would give the females a rest and work on some masculine cards. Gina aka GRIDDO has a card front swop on the Cricut MB and the theme for September is 'male' so this is my design for it. The background paper was designed by Liz Wagner and the image is from a collection called 'Boys and their toys!!' from http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com/ Some of the colouring I did in Photoshop and the trousers are done with a patterened 'brush' from that programme. The remainder was coloured with Copics. A bit of inking around the edges and a sparkly brad for the golf ball to finish.

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh i love it eileen!i wish i knew how to colour in photoshop, it looks like fun xxxxx

sam said...

love the sentiment,he he and great card,love it,hugs sam xx

Enfys said...

Super card Eileen, you are so clever with your computer. I've lost your phone number, can you email it to me and I'll call you
love
En xx