Wednesday 22 July 2009

Sure Cuts A Lot

Wow, I have just bought the update to SCAL and Todd has done it again! Now you can group and ungroup, trace, layer etc., etc., and best of all have more pages. It's so exciting and I can't wait to try it out later today. I think it is well worth the $30 (limited time discounted price), for the upgrade. There are so many wonderful people out there who design and share their SCAL files also so many dingbats and fonts, all for free, that you really should check it out and if you are not sure then download the free trial first - you don't know what you are missing. Here's the link, http://www.craftedge.com/index.html and while you are there check out the forum and all the tutorials and free files you can get from there. Happy Buggin'.

1 comment:

"Um Buggin" said...

I just purchased SCAL on Sunday evening, and was wondering which version I received. Not too thrilled with the CS.

E-mail please.

~L~